What is MyGlassClass.com?
The glass and glazing industry points to the skilled labor shortage as one of its greatest challenges, increasing the need for accessible, high-quality education and training. MyGlassClass.com currently offers more than 100 courses designed to complement—and shorten—your company’s hands-on training.
We thank our legacy education supporters the Frameless Hardware Company (FHC) and the Friese Foundation for their contributions to support glass and glazing education through MyGlassClass.com.
- Practical education from the National Glass Association for glaziers, fabricators, business owners and sales/customer service representatives
- Affordable training for new hires
- Online, on-demand courses in Spanish & English
- Discounts for NGA members
- Wide-ranging topics that include: Introduction to the Glass and Glazing Trade, Glass Handling and Safety, Glass and Metal Fabrication, Storefront Fabrication and Installation, Curtain Wall Fabrication and Installation, Blueprint Reading and Estimating
Discount for NGA Members
Available anywhere, anytime
Fundamental job skills to support and shorten on-the-job training
Train new hires affordably; plus, NGA members save an additional 50%
Access online training from your computer or mobile device
Build a Company Training Program with the NGA
A lot goes into building a training program, and NGA is here to help. All MyGlassClass.com online courses are
- developed in cooperation with contract glaziers, full-service glass companies, and glass & glazing technical experts
- accessible anytime, anywhere, using a laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet.
Course Preview Videos
MyGlassClass.com Has Courses for Everyone
Hear it from industry users
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The following additional discounts apply to member and non-member companies purchasing in bulk. Note, these discounts are off the total purchase price. Contact us for discount codes and questions on bulk purchases at MyGlassClass@glass.org.
- 5-19 students: 5%
- 20-99 students: 10%
- 100-300 students: 15%
- 300-500 students: 20%
- 500+ students: Email for pricing
All MyGlassClass.com courses expire 1 year from the date of enrollment. Certificates of course completion never expire.
Yes, however this option is only available when purchasing more than 1 seat of the same course or bundle. Search for courses. You can then purchase multiple seats in a course for your employees by adding the desired courses to your cart and then updating the number of seats you’d like to purchase at checkout. If you would like to purchase only 1 seat on behalf of someone else or if you have any related questions, email MyGlassClass@glass.org. You may also reference our Buying Courses for Others help document.
Yes. All MyGlassClass.com users have an individual course record—or transcript—that shows their courses, progress, grades, and total time taken to complete each course. You can ask employees to print out that transcript for you or email it as a PDF file. NGA also provides employers, at no additional cost, a MyGlassClass.com Group Admin account that allows supervisors expanded access to tracking of employee progress and reporting features.
This video explains Group Admin access and how it helps keep learners on track.
No. Accounts and courses are assigned to a single learner and must remain with that learner due to the recording of specific course progress, scores, and certificates.